Swedish Peter “Peppe” Östensson (born 1961), is based in Östergötland, Sweden. Peppe has been teaching acting, movement and stage combat internationally since 1990. Teaching includes College of William and Mary, VA, University of Ann Arbor (MI, USA), Banff Cultural Center, Banff (Canada), The Cultural Academy in Riga, (Lattvia), Teater Högskolan in Oslo (Norway), The Royal Academy of Music in Copenhagen (Denmark), and several other institutions.
Peppe is the Founder and former President of The Nordic Stage Fight Society (1995-97, 2003-05). He was appointed Honorary Fight Master with the Society of Canadian Fight Directors in 2001. Artistic Director for The International Order of the Sword and the Pen 2001-2007, currently on the Artistic Advisory Board. Recipient of the Paddy Crean Award 2007 and 2015.
Peppe’s work mainly focuses on character work and telling the story. He teaches, choreographs, and offers classes on all levels. If time permits Peppe offers private training.
Examples of work in film:
- Arn – Tempel riddaren / Arn – The Knight Templar (SF) – Sword Master
- Arn – Riket vid vägens slut / Arn – The Kingdom At Roads End (SF) – Sword Master.
Examples of work in theatre:
- National Theatret Oslo, Norway. The Three Musketeers – Fight Choreographer
- Göteborgs Stadsteater, Sweden. Don Carlos – Fight Choreographer
- Uppsala Stadsteater, Sweden. Zorro – Fight Choreographer
- Länsteatern i Örebro, Sweden. Twelftht night – Fight Choreographer
- Malmö Musik och Teater, Sweden. Romeo and Juliet (Prokofiev) – Fight Choreographer
- Östgöta Teatern, Sweden. Hamlet – Fight Choreographer
+46 (0) 142 104 22