Things to take with you to the workshop
What to take with you
- Training clothes
- Indoor training shoes
- Outdoor training shoes
- Paper/pen/iDevice to take notes on
- Gloves for sword work (these can be thin utility gloves from a hardware store)
- Hygiene supplies
- Medieval costume if you posses one (or element of it) for showcase. 15-17.century.
- Swimming suit (Rakvere has a spa and on sunday it is available to take a tip to seaside)
- casual clothing
- party clothes
We suggest to fly to Tallinn or to Riga (Latvia). Ferries from Stockholm and Helsinki are also frequent.
Please check www.momondo.se or www.tallinksilja.se for tickets etc.
BY BUS or TRAIN FROM TALLINN
- The bus station is a short distance (1.5 km) from Tallinn Airport. The bus ride is approx 1,5 hours. The ticket one way costs about 10 €.
- Railway station is 7,7 km by taxi or 15 minutes by public transportation.
More info about trains and ticets www.elron.ee
If you need assistance in booking your travels, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location and venues